Sunday 26 March 2017

Catchup

Hey guys! I just wanted to do a spring haul today because the last few days have been really SUNNY! So here goes!


  • Sunglasses - A vital part in protecting your eyes from the sun! They also look very snazzy if you wear them with the right outfit.

  • Instax Fuji Film Camera - This is a great way to get outdoors and enjoy the sun while it lasts as you can take lots of creative photograph's!

  • EOS - This is such a good moisturiser for your lips as the sun tends to dry them out! It also makes them soft and smell like lemon , mint ,strawberry eg.

  • Kindle - I like to sit outside and soak in the sun and when I sit I like to read. A lot. So a kindle is a really cute way of reading loads of books without moving to get another one! 😉

  • Light Clothes - I love wearing easy to wear, light clothes because it makes me very comfortable!

That's all for now guys! Sorry I haven't posted in ETERNITY, it's just because I never find time to think about making posts and writing them down! I hope you don't mind! Please leave a comment with a question you want to know about me because the next post is going to be a Q&A! (I'm finally organising now! hehe)

Bye guys!

D-B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment