Tuesday 17 May 2016

The Unknown Bloggers Challenge

Hello there friendly bloggers!


I was nominated by Moonbaby from justaddjellybeans to do the Unknown Blogger Challenge! I will start to do more posts and tags soon (Pinky promise)

Let's start:



                                                Rules:

                    - If you are nominated, you are challenged to do it-

                    - You have to nominate at least 5 followers who have                                     less than 100 followers themselves-


1. Are you a morning person or a night time person?

I'm not an early bird or a night owl I'm somewhat like an exhausted pigeon.

2.What is your biggest accomplishment?
  
Probably Learning all these random facts and storing them in my brain ( I can NEVER remember anything) also that I'm a true Geek. In a good way, not the one's that fix printer's. An creating this blog CIA.

3. What is your blogging goal for this year?

My blogging goal is  to ACTUALLY post things and stuff!


4. Did you celebrate Easter? If so, what did you do?

Yes I did, even though I am not religious or anything, we still celabrate it and have pancakes in the shape of Easter eggs that we can design with our topping choice and eat and eat and eat and eat and EAT loads of chocolate  eggs and stuff.

5. If you could talk to anyone alive for 30 minutes who would it be?

Please can it be two people, my two would be my grandma Mo and granddad Ray. The died before I got to see them.


6. Who is your favourite celebrity?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Like, duh.  


7. What is your favourite genre of book?

I can read any book but these are the ones I will really love  fantasy, romance, A bit of comedy.Oh, and Geeky , like Geek girl by Holly Smale.


                                                 I tag:

                  Anyone  who feels like it and has under 100 followers!


                             Sneha R - Nerd Glasses and Wanderlust
                                

                                               Nabila



Thanks for looking!!


     D-B XXX

* Did you know that  A male owl says Twit and the female goes tawooh! Cool I know! ( they do it when they mate!) Told you I'm turning into a geek!*


             




   



1 comment: