Sunday 27 March 2016

Where I would like to travel...

prom hipster tumblr - Google Search:

I was thinking when I am older I could travel the world with my friend , and go to the Bahamas. That sounds good I've looked it up! Anyway I thought I could tell you guys about where I wan't to travel to when I'm older . ENJOY!


1. Paradise Island, The Bahamas.




2.I want to swim with pigs at pig island in the Bahamas.




3. Go to Disneyland! Either in Florida or Paris.



4. Go to Brazil, Rio.




5.The Fairy Pools, Isle of Skye, Scotland.



6. Thasos, Greece.



That's all the places for now but I promise that you'll get some more pics about where I want to go. But for now, BYE BYE SEE U IN THE NEXT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D-B XXX

P.S : THERE'S HAILSTONE OUTSIDE! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment