Thursday 14 January 2016

The Princess an the foal book review



Hello everyone,Today I thought I could do a book review on: The princess and the foal.Here we go...


                                         

Princess Haya lives with her Baba(father) and her little brother Ali. After Haya's mother's tragic death, She is determined to ferfill her destiny:To become a world famous horse jumper... she is more devastated because her lovely maid Gracie has to leave her because Gracie's mother is sick.So now she is stuck with her new horrible governess... Frances.On her six birthday Haya get's a life changing present...A foal! It is her responsibility now to care and nurture  her new foal. Frances disagrees with this situation and thinks it is very un-ladylike to own a horse (especially at her age.)All I will say for now is that Haya makes an unlikely friendship with her new horse. A forever friendship...:)


I really enjoyed this book and I would rate it a 10/10! Partly because I LOVE horses SOOOOOOOO much and I can't live without them,and because it was such a good book! Really recommend this! 

D-B xxx 


Image result for the princess and the foal by stacy gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment