Saturday 2 January 2016

Interview From Just Add Jellybeans

Hi everyone! today I thought I could do an interview with Moonbaby from Just Add Jellybeans! Today, i'm interviewing her. (Not the other way round, just so you know). So lets do this!

1. Have you ever tried to climb a tree and failed? Well, yes. A carved tree. Two friends dared me to climb up to the top. I did, but I couldn't get down. I got down after more than an hour, screaming and crying, when they had left. And, a stranger had to help me down. I am NEVER talking to them EVER again. :(


2.Do you have any pets? If you do then what are there names? Well, I used to, but sadly one of them passed away recently. I don't wanna talk about it...

3. If you could be anyone,I mean ANYONE, (Even a Unicorn) Who would you be? Rapunzel. No question.


4. Are you a person who likes to stay in your house all day or like to run wild in tropical rainforests and swing in the trees like monkeys..? Holy macaroni that's a toghie. I would say monkey........ most of the time.

5. What is your favourite blog? (apart from mine)... Ummm... i would have to say minty perfections.


6. What do you like to read? Normally fantasy books, but adult novels are becoming a peculiar interest of mine.

That's all for now. Thank you Moonbaby!

DB X

P.S Happy new year!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment