Wednesday 30 December 2015



                 My New Book! (Girl Online On Tour)


I would like to quickly tell you guys about my new book called Girl Online on tour I have been waiting for this for EVER! It's finally come and I can't wait to read it. I already have the 1st one and I have already read it. So I can't wait to start! YEE! *Bum dance on the seat* here are some images of the book that I bought...

Image result for girl online on tour


I love all the description in the first book so I hope it will be even better! The girl called Penny seems to be a really good character!I was just thinking about doing a book review on this book, I'll  see!

Anyways, goodbye for now! D-B Xxx

P.S Tell me your New Years Resolutions down below! 

P.S I'm going to make a fresh new start! So I'll talk about that in my next post.

Love you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment