Tuesday 8 December 2015




                                    Happiness Tag
Hiyas, my good friends!

I got tagged by Just Add Jelly Beans to do the happiness tag!So that's what I'm going to do. Here are the rules:


Take the banner and put it in your post


List as many things as you want in each category


Come up with more categories if you want to

Tag as many people as you want


HAVE FUN :)


let's do this!


Some songs that make you happy

Wildest dreams by taylor swift- This song is so catchy!

Your never fully dressed without a smile-I just love to sing along!


Some books that make you happy

Pippi Longstockings - Even though it's for younger kids I still find it really funny.


The world according to Humphrey Betty G. Birney- Just died from laughing so much.


Some movies that make you happy


Singing in the rain - I just love to sing along!

Black beauty- It's really sad at the start but at the end it get's really happy!

Some foods that make you happy

Pretzels-I have know idea why I just like eating them.

Cheese cake-Does it actually have cheese in it or is it just in  the name...?

Bananas-Do you know that a banana is actually a herb?

Some words that make you happy

HAPPY-Obviously.

Food-I LIKE THIS WORD!Who wouldn't?

Weird-You think your weird, Well you ain't seen nothing yet!

Some scents that make you happy

Lavender-I just love the smell of lavender...!

A freshly made bed-I just like how it smells of home!I could just lay down and sleep...ZZZZZZZ

Candles-The Vannila ones are my fave one's.


I tag:

   EVERYONE who want's to do it!

I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Goodbye! D-B XXX :)

     










No comments:

Post a Comment