Monday 28 December 2015



                                    Kawaii Stores!

Hi my good friends! Today I thought I could do a blog post about Kawaii toys and websites to by them on.So ENJOY!

Here are some of my favourite shops. So here you can look and find them!




TofuCute = Tofucute.com

Blippo Kawaii shop = BlippoKawaiiShop.com

Kawaii-Land= Kawaii-land.com

CutesyKink= Cutesykink.com

Suger SPICE and all things Kawaii=  JapanLover.me

Kawaii Gifts= ShopKawaii.com 

Kawaii Shop Japan= KawaiiShopJapan.com

ArtBox= .artbox.co.uk

Cutie Pie Kawaii= cutiepiekawaii.com

Daiso Japan= daisojapan.com

KawaiiGoods=kawaiigoods.com

Top Cute Kawaii Harajuka fashion= sanrense.com

RoxieSweetHeart=roxiesweetheart.co.uk

YozoHeart= yozoheart.com

Kawaii Pile= kawaiipile.com

Kawaii Shop= cute-stuff.com

So that's JUST some of my favourite shops... But if you don't like them then just search up: Kawaii shop's online and it will show you some other results. I hope you liked these! Feel free to search them in..! :)

Image result for kawaiiI might go here...


Image result for kawaiiPlease like this share some love!

Image result for kawaiiFrom now on I wan't to be Kawaii!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment