Thursday 10 December 2015




                                              Pastel tag!
Hi guys,It's me!(Again)And I'm going to do...THE PASTEL TAG!!!I know I've been doing  a lot of tags lately it's just that I'm new and I practically wan't to do anything/everything I can.Let's start!

RULES:
1.) Respond and re-work: Answer the questions on your blog,replace one question that you dis-like and put a question that you fancy doing,add one question of your own.

2.)Tag eight un-tagged people.
LETS START!

What is your current fashion obsession? -I don't really have one.

What is your current make-up obsession? -UMMMMMMMM... 

Do you have a pet?- Yes, it's name is Coconut! 

Hair? -Curly.

Do you nap a lot? -Yes and no.

Why is today special? -Today isn't special...Just an ordinary,boring day.(Tomorrow I have a dress rehearsal and I'm so scared -did I mention I have stage fright, though it's not proper stage fright it's just I feel sick and...Yeah you probably don't wan't to hear the rest-I might take some pics of my costume!-Not with me wearing it, otherwise I won't be anonymous-.) 

What would you like to learn to do? -I would love to learn to speak Japanese and be a photographer.

What's for dinner today? - Pesto Pasta!

What are you listening to right now? - STAND BY YOU,by  Racheal Plattern.

What is your favourite weather? - light rain and sunshine, I think everyone knows what that makes:A RAINBOW!

What's the last thing you bought? - I can't remember,I think a hot-dog...

What are your essentials when travelling? - My polar bear ( His name is snowy and I got him when I was born)

What's your style? - Not sure.

What is your most challenging goal right now? - Not really sure... *long thinking sigh* No don't know!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world ,where would it be? - Japan.

favourite vacation spot?Hawaii

Name the things you can not live without? - My family and friends,(including you guys!)

What would you like to have in your hands right now? - THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! Nagh,just kidding! Actually not sure.

What would you like to get rid of? -Hmmm...

What are you most exited for? - CHRISTMAS AND PRESENTS!

If you could go anywhere in the world , in the next hour where would you go? - America

Witch countries have you visited? - Spain,Egypt. I don't really travel much! It's because we always go back to the same place.


                                                                      I TAG:
                                                             Anyone and everyone

               I hope you enjoyed my post and try this, I really recommend it! Bye Everyone XXX D-B

No comments:

Post a Comment